Register with the Nipissing District Housing Registry (705-472-2826). This is a centralized application centre for many, but not all, of our providers (see Step 2).
Chose every project for which you qualify and you are interested in. There is one application for both market rent units and rent-geared-to-income units (see form below). Be sure to complete the periodic information updates as required.
Please be advised that there are waiting lists and that subsidized households must meet all eligibility rules as listed in Part 3 of Ontario Regulation 298/01 of the Housing Services Act, 2011.
Nipissing District Housing Registry members:
- Nipissing District Housing Corp. | North Bay, Mattawa, Sturgeon Falls, Field, Verner | families, seniors
- PHARA | North Bay | families
- Castle Arms | North Bay | seniors
- Habitations suprêmes – Place St. Vincent | North Bay | seniors
- Holy Name – Trillium Terrace | North Bay | families
- Niska | North Bay | families
- Residences Mutuelles – Residence II | Sturgeon Falls | seniors
- Temagami Non-Profit Housing Corp. | Temagami | families
- Triple Link | North Bay | families
- West Nipissing Non-Profit Housing Corp. | Sturgeon Falls | families, seniors
Registry Contact Information:
Nipissing District Housing Registry
200 McIntyre Street East (First Floor, North Bay City Hall)
P.O. Box 126
North Bay, ON P1B 8G8
Housing Application form - English
Demande pour logement - Français
PIPEDA Consent Form - English
PRPDE Autorisation - Français